The second season of VeggieTales Kids aired from November 1, 1999, to May 26, 2000
- Michael Yarmush as Bob the Tomato
- Oliver Grainger as Larry the Cucumber
- Kath Soucie as Bob the Tomato's mom
- John Ritter as Bob the Tomato's dad
- Joanna Noyles as Bob the Tomato's grandmother
- Earl Boen as Bob the Tomato's grandfather
- Brittany Murphy as Larry the Cucumber's mom
- AJ Henderson as Larry the Cucumber's dad
- Eddie McClurg as Larry the Cucumber's grandmother
- Henry Corden as Larry the Cucumber's grandfather
- Lisa Vischer as Junior Asparagus
- Dan Anderson as Dad Asparagus
- Devon Anderson as Archibald Asparagus
- Rodger Bumpass as Mr. Squashy, the Math Teacher (tomato)
- Bill Fagerbakke as Mr. Jerrycone, the Science Teacher (asparagus)
- Christiane Crawford as Mrs. Bradfair, the Band Teacher (cucumber)
- Grey Griffin as Mrs. Leader, the Literacy Teacher (zucchini)
- Walter Massey as Mr. Cracky, the principal (carrot)
- Caroll Spinney as Bob the Tomato's uncle
- TC Carson as Mr. Singalot, the Choir Teacher (pickle)
- Daniel Brochu as Mr. Lunt
- The stolen hat/The mystery of the cookie crook
- Expelled/ Bob's Uncle visits
- The ruined tea party/ Mr. Nezzer gets arrested
- Mr. Lunt's Cooking/ Larry's comic collection
- Cat fight/Bob and Larry's Bee Sting
- Stormy Weather/Sick Day
- Rules are rules/No slacking allowed
- Larry's tantrum/Archibald's doctor appointment
- The tomato who couldn't walk/Emotion commotion
- Larry goes swimming/Bob's Skiing Adventure
- How Mr. Nezzer Stole Christmas (TV special)
- The missing camera/Family Feud
- Happy Valentines Day/Bob's Date
- No TV for a week/computer trouble
- Mother's Day Celebration/Choir class
- This is the last season to have Michael Yarmush voice Bob the Tomato. Like the previous season, he uses the same voicetype as Arthur Reed from Arthur
- This is the first season to have Oliver Grainger (the voice of D.W Reed from seasons 4-6 of Arthur) voice Larry the Cucumber, due to the fact that Michael Caloz's voice deepened after the 1st season ended
- From this season onward, the series is animated in Maya.
- This is the last season to air when the company was still called Children's Television Workshop. Beginning in season 3, the company was renamed to Sesame Workshop
- Christiane Crawford uses the same voice as the My First LeapPad narrator from 2001-2003 when she voices Mrs. Bradfair the Band Teacher, in this season and all the other seasons following this.
- From this season onward, the color backgrounds vary between the episodes instead of every episode ending with 1 color.
- This is the last season where Baby Gap and Juicy Juice sponsor the show.
- This is also the last season to have the classic Corporation for Broadcasting circle logo from the 1980s and 1990s in the funding. Beginning with season 3, the new Coprporation for Public Broadcasting square logo from 2000 would be used in the funding from now on.
- This is the only season to use the original Dot and Dash PBS Kids logos from 1999. These involve the following... One version would have a girl named Dot running up to the screen, and then smiling, before the circle zooms out with a thought cloud reading PBS and Dot's face below it with a multi color background (colors blue, yellow, and pink respectively). This comes after the purple background version of the funding. The other version has a close up of an eye, which the camera zooms out of revealing that is is a boy named Dash, who points his finger in the head, scratches it, and then says Doink and smiles, before the circle zooms out with a thought bubble reading PBS, this time with Dash's face below it, and this time with vertical pink and white stripes in the background, and that comes after the yellow background version of the funding. These logos would also be used when Season 1 re aired on television
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.