On July 18, 2000, Artisan, Family Home Entertainment Kids, CINAR, and the Sesame Workshop released a 7 disc set of the entire second season of VeggieTales Kids.
Disc 1 Edit
- The stolen hat/The Mystery of the Cookie Crook
- Expelled/ Bob's Uncle visits
Disc 2 Edit
- The ruined tea party/ Mr. Nezzer gets arrested
- Mr. Lunt's Cooking/ Larry's comic collection
Disc 3 Edit
- Cat fight/Bob and Larry's Bee Sting
- Stormy Weather/Sick Day
Disc 4 Edit
- Rules are rules/No slacking allowed
- Larry's tantrum/Archibald's doctor appointment
Disc 5 Edit
Disc 6 Edit
- How Mr. Nezzer Stole Christmas (TV special)
- The missing camera/Family Feud
Disc 7 Edit
- Happy Valentines Day/Bob's Date
- No TV for a week/computer trouble
- Mother's Day Celebration/Choir class
- When each disc is popped in, after the Family Home Entertainment Kids logo, it has the Sesame Workshop blue house and green roof completely still logo, but at the end of each episode, it has the Play it Smart variant of the 1997 Children's Television Workshop logo.
- From this season to season 4, the 1999 Big Idea logo comes before the DVD menu.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.