For the real dub, click here.
VeggieTales had a Norwegian dub done by SDI Media Norway. It was done from 1998-2006. Episodes up until LarryBoy and the Bad Apple were dubbed there.
Distribution was done by Word Norway for Christian bookstores from 1998-2006 and by Paramount for mass markets from 2000-2006.
- Dagens ferske salat (Where's God When I'm S-Scared?) (Today's fresh salad)
- Vredens druer (God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?!) (The grapes of wrath)
- Er du min nabo? (Are You My Neighbor?) (same translation)
- Rack, Shack og Benny (Rack, Shack and Benny) (same translation)
- David og den sure agurken (Dave and the Giant Pickle) (David and the sour cucumber)
- Leken som reddet julen (The Toy That Saved Christmas) (same translation)
- Veldig dumme sanger (Very Silly Songs!) (Very dumb songs)
- Super-Snurk! Skrønen l'ra verdensronnet (Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space!) (Larry-Boy! Lie from the top world)
- Joshua og den store muren (Josh and the Big Wall!) (Joshua and the Great Wall)
- Madam Blåbærhulk (Madame Blueberry) (same translation)
- Slutten av silliness? (The End of Silliness?) (same translation)
- Super-Snurk! og rykteugresset/Rykteugresset (Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed) (Supersnurk and the reputation/Reputation)
- Kong George og gakkgakken (King George and the Ducky) (same translation)
- Esther: jenta som ble dronning (Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen) (same translation)
- Lyle den vennlig viking (Lyle the Kindly Viking) (same translation)
- Den ultimative nedtellingen av dumme sanger (The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown) (same translation)
- Syng sanger med Jona og mer! (Jonah Sing-Along Songs and More!) (Sing songs with Jonah and more!)
- Julestjernen (The Star of Christmas) (same translation)
- Autoholdningens vidunderlige verden (The Wonderful World of Auto-Tainment!) (The wonderful world of entertainment)
- Balladen om lille Joe (The Ballad of Little Joe) (same translation)
- En påskefortelling (An Easter Carol) (An Easter story)
- En Snudler Tale (A Snoodle's Tale) (same translation not counting the snoodle name change)
- Opp trappen! (Sumo of the Opera) (same translation)
- Jarle og kakekrigen (Duke and the Great Pie War) (same translation not counting Duke's name change)
- Minnesota Luke og jakten på Samsons hårbørste (Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush) (same translation not counting Minnestoa Cuke's name change)
- (Lord of the Beans)
- Sherflaks Holmes og den gyldne linjal (Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler) (same translation not counting Sheerluck's name change)
- Super-Snurk! og den store fristelsen (LarryBoy and the Bad Apple) (LarryBoy and the Big Temptation)
- Tom og Snurken favoritthistorier! (Bob and Larry's Favorite Stories!)
- Mer av Tom og Snurken favoritthistorier! (More of Bob and Larry's Favorite Stories!)
- Juniors favoritthistorier! (Junior's Favorite Stories!)
- Snurkens favoritthistorier! (Larry's Favorite Stories!)
- Klassikere fra Crisper! (Classics from the Crisper!)
- Heroes of the Bible! Stå opp, stå høyt, stå sterkt! (Heroes of the Bible! Stand Up, Stand Tall, Stand Strong!)
- Tom og Snurken er å tegne! (Bob and Larry's How to Draw!) (same translation)
- Jona og den store hval (Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie) (Jonah and the great whale)
- This dub has similarities with the 2nd dub (the real one).
- Both dubs have Bob and Larry's names as Tom (Bob) and Snurken (Larry).
- The Theme Song used the same lyrics from the second dub.
- Some of titles of this dub were also used for the 2nd dub.
- O Come, O Come, Emmanuel uses the same lyrics as in the 2nd dub.
- This dub has a few differences from the 2nd dub.
- All episodes preceding Sheerluck Holmes and the Golden Ruler are left uncut despite the fact that 71.5% of the population in Norway are Lutherans.
- Episodes from Lord of the Beans to LarryBoy and the Bad Apple don't use the 2010 to 2013 theme song.
- The dub of Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen has no theme song as normal.
- The name Super-Snurk isn't reverted to his original name for LarryBoy and the Bad Apple.
- Oddly enough, Heroes of the Bible! Lions, Shepherds and Queens (Oh My!) wasn't dubbed in Norwegian.
- Os Amigos Vegetais (The Brazilian spin-off to VeggieTales) also recieved a dub in Norwegian by the same studio under the name Dine VeggieTales venner.