|This article belongs to BoyInCharge55 and Jonathan Teka. Please ask him/her/them before editing the article. If you do so without asking, or if the owner(s) say(s) no, you will get a warning. If you continue, you will be blocked.|
VeggieTales is the UK (British English) dub of said show. It was distributed by Word/Nelson in 1997.
- Neil Morrissey as Bob the Tomato, Dad Asparagus, and Scallion #3
- Tim Brooke-Taylor as Jimmy Gourd, Mr. Nezzer, and Pa Grape
- Rob Rackstraw as Larry the Cucumber, Jerry Gourd, Percy Pea, and Tom Grape
- Jan Ravens as Mom Asparagus
- Kate Harbour as Junior Asparagus and Rosie Grape
- Abigail MacVean as Laura Carrot
- Alison Steadman as Ma Grape
- David Holt as Scallion #2
- Emma Tate as Annie Onion
- Jo Wyatt as Lenny Carrot
Additional voices: Jan Ravens (narrator and angel in Daniel and the Lions' Den), Colin McFarlane (Palmy), Alison Steadman (Penelope), Chris Evans (Buzz-Saw Louie), and Tim Brooke-Taylor (Goliath)
- Phil Vischer as Archibald Asparagus, Mr. Lunt, and Scallion #1
- Chris Olsen as Christophe
- Mike Nawrocki as Jean-Claude
- Jim Poole as Scooter
- Gail Freeman-Bock as Lovey Asparagus
- This dub changes some of the words to their British equivalents, such as:
- Pickle to gherkin
- The letter senders and their locations are changed to reflect the United Kingdom. The city/state format is also not used by the United Kingdom, which is why only the city the sender lives in is mentioned.
- In real life, VeggieTales used the original version in the United Kingdom.
- Tom's voice was originally considered to be left undubbed before having him dubbed by Rob Rackstraw.
- This dub only did the first 6 episodes because of negative reception, as British viewers believed there was no reason to re-dub the series in the United Kingdom, the reason being that episodes were already released in the United Kingdom with the American voices.