On August 22, 2000, Warner Home Video and PBS Kids re released The End of Silliness: More Really Silly Songs on VHS. The difference between the Lyrick Studios VHS and the PBS Kids VHS is
- The Warner Bros FBI Warning screen is used, and the Distributed by Lyrick Studios logo is replaced with the 1999 Big Idea logo.
- The preview for LarryBoy and the Rumor Weed comes before the preview for King George and the Ducky.
- The Warner Home Video logo, and PBS Kidsvideo logo are added before the program starts
- This is the last tape to feature a cut short version of the Warner Home Video logo before a certain preview (the preview for King George and the Ducky in this case)
- This tape has a special variant of the Warner Home Video logo with all 3 versions of it's jingle playing at the same time. Most tapes only have the acoustic strings Warner Home Video logo, but this tape has the Warner Home Video logo with acoustic strings, synthesized strings, and dual synthesized strings all playing in sync at the same time.
- The PBS Kidsvideo logo (Dot variant) plays at both the beginning and end of the tape, just like it did with LarryBoy and the Rumor Weed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.