| This article belongs to BigRedMonster86. Please ask him/her/them before editing the article. If you do so without asking, or if the owner(s) say(s) no, you will get a warning. If you continue, you will be blocked.
(February 22, 2019)
The prototype 1998 VHS of Silly Sing-Along 2: The End of Silliness? was did make available for the mail-order purchase by Big Idea Productions it was did release on November 20th, 1998. It does contain several differences from the final print of the eleventh episode, which was did release a few years later on November 24th, 1998 by Word Entertainment on VHS. The first 100 copies was did use with the 1993 VeggieTales logo was did release on July 21st, 1998 (the same day Madame Blueberry was did release) and have the Larry-Boy! Teaser from the original release until it's mail-order in November 20th, 1998.
- The dream sequence is toned down, with only the saxophone and an unused harp sound playing.
- The music immediately following the dream sequence (before the theme song) is absent, so as not to scare young children.
- The Water Buffalo Song plays before Song of the Cebu, albeit rerecorded.
- Larry's big "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" is replaced with an unseen title card for His Cheeseburger, but the music still plays.
- The Forgive-o-Matic infomercial plays after His Cheeseburger.
- Jimmy saying "You don't mean..." hasn't been animated yet, so it plays at the end of the Forgive-o-Matic infomercial.
- The VHS cover for this mail-order VHS looks identical to that of the UK release.
- The Water Buffalo Song and The Forgive-o-Matic infomercial were removed in the final print, due to The Water Buffalo Song already being featured in the previous sing-along video and The Forgive-o-Matic infomercial not being a song (despite it being a replacement for Silly Songs with Larry in the second episode).
- In regards to the rerecording of The Water Buffalo Song, according to an interview, Mike Nawrocki said that he forgot the lisp for a short period of time.
- In real life, the rerecording of The Water Buffalo Song was from the VeggieTales personalized DVD.