|This article belongs to BigRedMonster86. Please ask him/her/them before editing the article. If you do so without asking, or if the owner(s) say(s) no, you will get a warning. If you continue, you will be blocked.|
This is the RARE unreleased original 1998 Word VHS of Madame Blueberry with the rare Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed trailer, the Word, Inc. and Everland Entertainment logos, and the original 1994-1997 logo and theme song that didn't make it into the final VHS release. They were originally going to release this episode in July 10, 1998, but for an odd reason, they changed the VHS cover design and replaced the theme song and logo with the 1998 versions in the final VHS release on July 21, 1998.
- What's the Big Idea? Promo
- Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed Teaser Trailer
- 1997-2000 FBI Warning
- Word Inc. logo
- Everland Entertainment logo
- 1994-1997 VeggieTales Theme Song
- I'm So Blue, sung by Madame Blueberry, Bob & Larry
- Stuff Mart Rap (also called the Salezmunz Rap), sung by the Scallions
- His Cheeseburger, sung by Mr. Lunt during the Silly Songs segment
- The Thankfulness Song, Part 1, sung by Annie the Green Onion
- The Thankfulness Song, Part 2, sung by Dad Asparagus and Junior Asparagus
- Stuff Mart Blue Danube
- The Thankfulness Song, Part 3, sung by Madame Blueberry, Junior, Annie, Dad Asparagus, and everyone.
- What have We Learned.
- This is the only VHS release to have the teaser for Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed.
- This is one of only two VHS releases to have the Word Inc. and the Everland Entertainment logos, the other being Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed.
- This is the last episode to have the Word and Everland Entertainment box cover and the 1994 versions of both the VeggieTales logo and theme song.
- In real life, this was originally going to have the 1994 version of the theme song the box cover with the original VeggieTales logo, after when it was released in January 1998, they decided to revise the box cover and use the 1998 theme song instead in July 1998.
- A similar design was used for the 1998 prototype VHS of Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed, but now utilizes everything of 1998 applying to the theme song and both the VeggieTales and Big Idea logos.