Juurviljad (Vegetables) is the Estonian dub of VeggieTales. Dialogue and titles are translated from the Finnish dub.
The series was distributed by Sonatin OÜ from 2004-2005 on DVD and VHS and was dubbed by Estinfilm OÜ.
- Tarmo Männard
- Indrek Sammul
- Pille Lukin
- Ketlin Habicht
- Marko Piirsoo
- Andres Tabor
- Krõbedad lood (Where's God When I'm S-Scared?)
- Vihane viinamarjad (God Wants Me To Forgive Them!?!)
- Ebakõlalised naabrid (Are You My Neighbor?)
- Härra Nekkula'i šokolaadivabrik (Rack, Shack & Benny)
- Taavi ja hiiglane kurgus (Dave and the Giant Pickle)
- Naljakad laulud (Very Silly Songs!)
- Imelari ja valeta kosmosest (Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space!)
- Josse ja suur müür (Josh and the Big Wall!)
- Madame Mustikas (Madame Blueberry)
- Imelari ja Juorukki (LarryBoy and the Rumor Weed)
- Kuningas ja kummist part (King George and the Ducky)
- Tüdruk, kes sai kuninganna (Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen)
- Lauge viikingiga (Lyle the Kindly Viking)
- Jõulude täht (The Star of Christmas)
- Lari'i naljakas meelelahutus (The Wonderful World of Auto-Tainment!)
- Vähe-Joe (The Ballad of Little Joe)
- Lihavõtte lugu (An Easter Carol)
- Kukkeli lugu (A Snoodle's Tale)
- Engelsmann ja omlett (Englishman with an Omelet)
- Sumopainiooper (Sumo of the Opera)
- Hertsogi ja suurepärane pirukas sõda (Duke and the Great Pie War)
- In real life, Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie had received an Estonian dub.
- The Silly Songs were played at the end instead of in the middle.
- Some of the Silly Songs were different such as:
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything appearing on Where's God When I'm S-Scared?
- The Water Buffalo Song appearing on Madame Blueberry
- Endangered Love appearing on Dave and the Giant Pickle, with it appearing after Love My Lips.
- The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps appearing on King George and the Ducky
- The Star of Christmas and An Easter Carol were both split into two parts.
- Very Silly Songs! has a few differences from the original American version.
- The VeggieTales theme is placed before the workout countertop segment.
- A title card for the episode is added between the VeggieTales theme and the workout segment.
- The workout segment is cut to short, as it stops right after Bob says, "Actually, this is the very first VeggieTales sing-along tape."
- The title cards before each song have a different look in contrast to the original.
- The songs use a textless version.
- Dance of the Cucumber and Lagoon Song were omitted for reasons unknown.
- The two songs were bizarrely still kept listed in the credits.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.