NOTE: This page is focused on the opinions of users. Do not get angry or remove anything if you disagree with them, as everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
- Make Pa Grape always sound like the voice he had in Dave and the Giant Pickle and King George and the Ducky and in that one scene from Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie.
- Make Archibald sound like his voice actor is actually trying in a good way to imitate Phil Vischer, and not as if he is trying too hard.
- Dub Sumo of the Opera and the 2005-2009 episodes.
- Dub the entirety of the non-religious cut's episodes rather than just the first four episodes.
- Refer to the show as "VeggieTales" rather than "Groentebla" in the dialogue.
- Properly organize the Silly Song Announcer's dialogue in The Hairbrush Song.
- Have Jimmy sound more like his original voice rather than a high-pitched voice.
- Play What Have We Learned rather than the last line of the theme song in Are You My Neighbor?
- Have Junior be Marisa Leal for both speaking and singing in every episode.
- Dub Are You My Neighbor?, Josh and the Big Wall!, The End of Silliness?, Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed, The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown, and The Ballad of Little Joe.
- Have every episode be uncut on the VHS and DVD releases distributed by Paramount.
- Release Larry-Boy! & the Fib from Outer Space! on VHS and DVD.
- Dub the 2007-2009 episodes.
- Localize the opening credits in Lyle the Kindly Viking.
- Release every episode of this dub on DVD.
- Show the credits as well as the entire theme song on SBT.
- Include the countertop segments and the George Mueller story in Gideon: Tuba Warrior.
- Include the countertop outros in Duke and the Great Pie War and Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush.
- Make every character with childish voices sound much better, so that they won't sound like they were voiced by children.
- Dub all the 1990s episodes as well as The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown, The Wonderful World of Auto-Tainment!, A Snoodle's Tale, Sumo of the Opera, the 2005-2009 episodes, and The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie.
- Dub the songs in Lyle the Kindly Viking and An Easter Carol.
- Have the line "Hey, I just read a book where dangerous robots took over the world." from Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed only play in Croatian.
- Pitch correct all episodes rather than just leaving some of them in PAL pitch.
- Use the official backing tracks completely without being interrupted for dialogue.
- Refer the show as "Povrtnići" rather than "Priče z vrta" in the dialogue.
- Have Larry say "Whatever happened to Sonny and Cher?" in Lyle the Kindly Viking.
- Have Jimmy say "Oh, would you look at that!" instead of repeating "Uh, no, no. Shift, escape..." in King George and the Ducky, as well as having Bob say "Qwerty's off, and there's not even a verse!" in said episode.
- Dub all the 1990s episodes as well as Lyle the Kindly Viking, The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown, Jonah Sing-Along Songs and More!, Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie, The Wonderful World of Auto-Tainment!, A Snoodle's Tale, Lord of the Beans, The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's, and the 2008-2010 episodes.
- Credit all the other characters aside from the ones that were credited in every episode.
- Dub the countertop scenes for the episodes that have them removed.
- Have the font for the Silly Song title card at the start of Dance of the Cucumber in the same font as it was in Song of the Cebú.
- Use the drum sound effect on 1995-2004 episodes, Duke and the Great Pie War, and Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush.
- Include the Big Idea logo after the Lifehouse Film logo at the end of every episode.
- Release Madame Blueberry on DVD.
- Make a major improvement to Bob's voice.
- Use the official backing tracks instead of a vocal remover.
- Include Bob and Larry's opening dialogue before the theme song in Lyle the Kindly Viking.
The Star of Christmas (Persian dub)Edit
- Keep the original music and all the sound effects intact.
- Dub The End of Silliness?, The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown, Lord of the Beans, Sweetpea Beauty, It's a Meaningful Life, Twas The Night Before Easter, The League of Incredible Vegetables and MacLarry and the Stinky Cheese Battle.
VeggieTales (Latin Spanish)Edit
- Localize the visuals in a much better way.
- Include the Big Idea logo at the end of Are You My Neighbor?, Rack, Shack & Benny, and The Toy That Saved Christmas.
- Dub the 1997-2003 episodes, as well as An Easter Carol and A Snoodle's Tale.
- Make Larry's singing voice from Dance of the Cucumber, Love My Lips, and Oh, Santa! his speaking voice.
- Have Larry fall down near the end of the credits to Dave and the Giant Pickle.
- Have Larry introduce himself as a cucumber rather than a pickle in the episodes dubbed at HCJB - Televozandes.
- Credit the Spanish cast rather than the English cast in Dave and the Giant Pickle.
- Reuse Larry-Boy's falling animation from the English version.
- Release all the episodes that were saved for VeggieTales on TV, as well as LarryBoy and the Bad Apple, on DVD.
- Dub Where's God When I'm S-Scared?, God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?!, The Star of Christmas, Lord of the Beans, The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's, and the 2008-2009 episodes.
- Dub Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush.
- Make the text in the Silly Songs with Larry title card occupy the entirety of the right side of the screen rather than leave a blank space above it.
- Dub the 1998-2000 episodes.
- Include the credits and the Big Idea logo at the end of every episode.
- Fix the lip sync issues.
- Dub The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown, The Star of Christmas, The Wonderful World of Auto-Tainment!, The Ballad of Little Joe, An Easter Carol, and A Snoodle's Tale.
- Have Bob say "ヴェジテールズ時間だよ" rather than "ヴェジテールズ始まるよ" in Rack, Shack and Benny.
- In the theme song, include "Big Idea Productions presents"/"Big Idea presents" before the VeggieTales logo, and "created by Phil Vischer and Michael Nawrocki"/"Created by Phil Vischer and Mike Nawrocki" after it.
- Use the 1997-2005 version of the Big Idea logo in Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space! and Josh and the Big Wall! instead of the 1995-1996 version.
- Dub Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie, The Star of Christmas, the 2004-2009 episodes, and The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie.
- Include the Larry-Boy theme song in Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed.
- Localize "Big Idea presents" and "Created by Phil Vischer and Mike Nawrocki" in the theme song, and the credits.
- Release the episodes aired on SAT-7 Kids on DVD.
- Include the Silly Songs in the episodes, and have them dubbed.
- Dub Where's God When I'm S-Scared?, The Toy That Saved Christmas, The Wonderful World of Auto-Tainment!, An Easter Carol, and A Snoodle's Tale.
- Have all episodes released on DVD and VHS.
- On top of that, make double feature compilations for Josh and the Big Wall!, The Ballad of Little Joe, Dave and the Giant Pickle, and Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen.
- Use the same voice actors from the series in Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie.
- Have all the songs dubbed in it as well, rather than just some of the songs.
- Have the visuals localized on home video releases rather than just TV broadcasts.
- Release the Larry-Boy double feature on VHS.
- Dub the 2000-2004 episodes.
- Include the line "Let's see...it's no grape, that's for sure." in God Wants Me To Forgive Them!?!
- Give Archibald the same voice actor from the rest of the series in Daniel and the Lion's Den.
- Play the credits for both episodes.
- Release volume 4 on VHS.
סִיפּוּרי ירקוֹת Edit
- Dub the 1993-2009 episodes.
VeggieTales (Indonesian) Edit
- Use Futura on the trapezoid instead of Arial.
- Use Veggie Marker on the green lesson part.
- Dub Where's God When I'm S-Scared?, Dave and the Giant Pickle, Josh and the Big Wall, Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen, Lyle the Kindly Viking, and the 2003-2011 episodes.
- Leave all scenes uncut.
- Improve the singing.
- Have Bob sing "Dance of the Cucumber" in Indonesian rather than English while Larry sings in Spanish.
- Have the show referred to as VeggieTales in the dialogue.
- Have George properly pronounce Shack.
- Improve voices on: George, the French Peas, and the Scallions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.