| This article belongs to BigRedMonster86. Please ask him/her/them before editing the article. If you do so without asking, or if the owner(s) say(s) no, you will get a warning. If you continue, you will be blocked.
(February 22, 2019)
- The original title is "Dave Vs. The Giant Pickle"
- The front cover has a few differences:
- Some characters are rendered at a different session
- The peas' hoods have different colors
- Jimmy and Jerry Gourd's hoods are missing
- The pink oval on the bottom is identical to the one from the final cover of the previous episode
- The back cover has a different version of "Special Bonus Feature: Silly Songs with Larry" listed at the bottom, treated similarly to the one from the 1995/1996 special edition reprint VHS of Where's God When I'm Scared?
- The counter leader reads "Big Idea, Word Entertainment: Dave Vs The Giant Pickle"
- Clips from Are You My Neighbor? added to theme song
- Bob and Junior's voices were pitched differently in this— Bob's voice sounds lower than usual, and Junior sounded slightly higher.
- An alternate Silly Song title card for Love My Lips is used, just like with Dance of the Cucumber.
- Some sound effects during Big Things Too aren't present
- The scene where Junior falls off his sheep after defeating Goliath was not yet animated
- The What Have We Learned song begins right after Larry finishes saying "And now it's time to talk about what we learned today."
- Some short gaps of silence between dialogue have been shortened
- After LarryBoy's plunger sticks to camera, the screen fades to black, and the credits playing about a black screen is missing the following lists:
- Animation Director
- Chris Olsen in the Animation section
- Audio and Video Editing
- Content Consultant
- Song Produced (in the Love my lips section)
- Mike Nawrocki was misspelled as Mike Nawroki in the Voice list of the credits.
- The credits label the copyright date as 1995, but the episode wasn't completed until March 1996. Though this is likely when it entered production on November 12, 1995.
- Like with the original 1995 VHS of Rack, Shack and Benny, there's a variant of the Big Idea logo (hence the 1995 copyright date) where Larry-Boy says offscreen "Bob? Could you uh... could... could you give me a hand?".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.