On February 1, 2005, Paramount and PBS Kids re released Bob and Larry's How to Draw on DVD
- Previews are added for SpongeBob SquarePants DVDs and Nick Jr VHS and DVDs. The 2003 Nick Jr VHS and DVDs promo is used despite being a 2005 DVD release. This also happens on the Veggietales Holiday Double Feature VHS from 2004, and the 2005 VHS of Duke and the Great Pie War.
- After the previews, it has the Paramount DVD Warning screen, and the PBS Kidsvideo logo (Dot variant that fades out) before the DVD Menu. Then, after the play button is pressed, it has the Why We Do What We do promo, the PBS Kidsvideo logo (Dash Transformation variant), and the PBS Kids and you promo before the program starts. At the end, after the Big Idea logo, it has the PBS Kidsvideo logo (Dot Transformation variant), the Paramount DVD Warning screen, and the DVD menu.
- As a Bonus feature, on the DVD when you select an audio commentary on the whole DVD, Bob the Tomato would do the entire commentary.
- This is the very first VeggieTales PBS Kids DVD release that is not an episode to not get a VHS release. The first release that is an episode to not get a VHS release is Sheerloch Holmes and the Golden Ruler, released a year later.
- This is the only DVD release to feature the Paramount DVD Warning screen at both the beginning and at the end. Other DVD releases only feature it at the beginning.
- This is the only DVD to feature the PBS Kidsvideo Transformation bumpers.
- On top of that it's the only DVD to feature 2 PBS Kidsvideo logos at the beginning. Before the DVD menu it has the Dot variant that fades out, and then after the Why We Do What We Do promo, it has the Dash Transformation variant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.