|This article belongs to BigRedMonster96. Please ask him/her/them before editing the article. If you do so without asking, or if the owner(s) say(s) no, you will get a warning. If you continue, you will be blocked.|
The prototype 1994 VHS of Are You My Neighbor? was made available for mail-order purchase on December 31, 1994. Like the first 500 copies of Where's God When I'm S-Scared?, it contains several differences from the final print of the episode, which was released a few months later in March 28, 1995 by Word Entertainment and Everland.
- Front cover art is missing the space background.
- Shading of the characters and positioning of the title text was done in a different session.
- Clips from Are You My Neighbor? added to the 1994 theme song.
- The audio is in worse quality with VCR buzzing.
- Some of Bob's narration in The Story of Flibber-O-Loo is heard at different points than the final.
- A demo version of "Busy, Busy" plays.
- There's no cheering near the end of The Story of Flibber-O-Loo.
- Credits play at the end of The Story of Flibber-O-Loo and The Gourds Must Be Crazy.
- The Hairbrush Song utilizes its demo version from a Hit Clips 1996 VHS. An audience is physically heard cheering at the end as well.
- The end credits play an instrumental of the VeggieTales Theme Song.
- The credits being in normal 4:3 aspect instead of being stretched from a 16:9 widescreen format.
- Big Idea Productions closing bumper being reused from God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?! in place of the 1995 Big Idea logo, since the company didn't have a logo yet until this episode's final print in March 1995.