|This article belongs to BigRedMonster86. Please ask him/her/them before editing the article. If you do so without asking, or if the owner(s) say(s) no, you will get a warning. If you continue, you will be blocked.|
At the time of the release of The Toy That Saved Christmas, a giveaway VHS tape of A Very Silly Sing-Along! was promoted by Word on a slip inside the initial few copies of A Very Veggie Christmas and further copies of the VeggieTunes 1 CD starting in December 1996. There were only 200 copies of the tape available prior to its actual release in the Spring of 1997.
- VeggieTales Theme Song
- I Can Be Your Friend (from Are You My Neighbor?)
- The Dance of the Cucumber (from Rack, Shack & Benny)
- Lagoon Song (from God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?!)
- The Water Buffalo Song (from Where's God When I'm S-Scared?)
- God Is Bigger (from Where's God When I'm S-Scared?)
- I Love My Lips (from Dave and the Giant Pickle)
- Oh No! (from Where's God When I'm S-Scared?)
- Oh Santa (from The Toy That Saved Christmas!)
- Stand Up (from Rack, Shack & Benny)
- The Hairbrush Song (from Are You My Neighbor?)
- The New and Improved Bunny Song (from Rack, Shack & Benny)
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything (Bonus)
Due to the entirety of the VHS cover being the exact same one used for the final print (in real life) and the most minor/least number of differences out of all the other episodes in their prototype editions, this episode is the rarest and most challenging prototype to find, as the VHS cover easily makes it confusing just like with a slower-framerate version of the 1995 Word VHS of Rack, Shack and Benny and the rarer 1995 Word VHS of Are You My Neighbor? with the blue Disney warning screens. A copy of this prototype with an alternate boxart (which is based on the poster for the episode) exists and has the same content as the Word promotional mail-order VHS version, but never released by Big Idea until a former Big Idea intern managed to sell it on eBay in 2019 for $500.00.
The only differences in this video are included as follows:
- A different teaser for "Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space!" (before the title was finalized)
- Oh, Santa!" playing in between "Oh, NO!" and "Stand!"
- The full Big Idea logo plays after the credits instead of it being a still image.