|This article belongs to VeggieFan2000. Please ask him/her/them before editing the article. If you do so without asking, or if the owner(s) say(s) no, you will get a warning. If you continue, you will be blocked.|
A Bug's Life is a 1998 American computer-animated comedy film produced by Pixar Animation Studios for Walt Disney Pictures. Directed by John Lasseter and co-directed and written by Andrew Stanton, the film involves a misfit ant, Flik, who is looking for "tough warriors" to save his colony from greedy grasshoppers, only to recruit a group of bugs that turn out to be an inept circus troupe. The film stars the voices of Dave Foley, Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Hayden Panettiere, Phyllis Diller, Richard Kind, Denis Leary, David Hyde Pierce, Jonathan Harris, Madeline Kahn, Bonnie Hunt, John Ratzenberger, Brad Garrett and Michael McShane, with Roddy McDowall's final film appearance before his death.
- Flik as Archibald Asparagus
- Princess Atta as Lovey Asparagus
- Dot as Junior Asparagus
- Heimlich as Larry the Cucumber
- Francis as Bob the Tomato
- Slim as Scallion #1
- Hopper as Jean Claude Pea
- Molt as Phillipe Pea
- Grasshoppers as The French Peas
- Thumper as The Fib
- This is the first Big Idea feature film by Lyrick Studios.
- Originally, A Bug's Life was supposed to be released October 30, 1998, but was pushed back up to November 25, 1998 instead.
- Most people thought this was animated during between "The End of Silliness?" and "Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed".